Friends of the Hammond Community Library
The Friends is formed exclusively for charitable, literary, educational and fundraising purposes as specified in Sec 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, as amended.
These purposes are:
* To support and cooperate with the Library in developing, maintaining, and enhancing facilities, resources, and services for the public;
* To encourage gifts, endowments, and bequests for the benefit of the Library;
* To focus public attention on the library;
* To apply for grants for the improvement of library facilities and services, and
* To support the freedom to read as expressed in the American Library Association Bill of Rights.
The Friends Group is raising funds to support the library’s educational and recreational programs for all community members. We continue
to raise funds for a much-needed new library building.
Major Focus Points
The main focus for the Friends of the Library is to advocate to raise awareness of the importance of the library in their community.
The Hammond Community Library doors are open to the public and they offer a wide selection of materials for all to check out and enjoy for free with loan periods that are specific per material. The library also offers free programs for the public. Programs for all ages. See the programs page for more information.
Or follow us on Facebook!
Become a Friend
Join the Friends of the Library and find out how you can help make a difference.
We are in need of more board directors, volunteers, grant writers, and fund raisers to join the Friends of the Hammond Community Library. Please contact us for ways to get involved and help bring this revitalization project to life.
Hammond Community Library
850 Davis Street
P.O. Box 120
Hammond, WI 54015
Tuesday-Thursday 9 AM - 8 PM
Friday 9 AM - 6 PM
Saturday 9 AM - 1 PM